Dental Implants in Rochester, MI
We recommend dental implants for almost all patients in need of replacement teeth. Tooth implants are much stronger than natural teeth roots, so your smile will be as secure as possible. Implant dentistry works for adults of all ages, and it will save you money in the long run.
Dr. Milan is an experienced periodontist who has installed dental implants for more than a decade. He is a trusted name in the cosmetic dentistry community – a true dentist’s dentist. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Milan, call (248) 644-2136 to reach our Rochester, MI office.
What Do Dental Implants Do?
Before you decide if dental implants are right for you, you need to understand how they work. Special titanium posts are secured to your jawbone to hold crowns, bridges and dentures in place. The implants act as anchors for the new teeth, and they also strengthen your jawbone. The result is durable, long-lasting tooth replacements that look and feel like natural teeth.
- Support Porcelain Crowns and Bridges in the Best Way Possible
- Get Natural-Looking Results From All Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
- Learn How Dental Implants Can Help Your Smile Specifically
- Add Years to the Life of Replacement Teeth
- Take the Pressure off Your Gums to Prevent Gun Recession and Jawbone Deterioration
- Enjoy Having an Impeccable Smile You’re Proud to Show off
Your journey to dental implants starts with a consultation with Dr. Milan. He will discuss your smile concerns and provide the best cosmetic dentistry plan for your needs. Contact our Rochester, MI cosmetic dentist office at (248) 644-2136 to schedule your appointment.
Natural-Looking Results from Rochester, MI’s Leading Cosmetic Dentist
Cosmetic dentistry is an art form. Your new smile should look like it’s always been there, as if you were born with stunning, straight teeth. Having a good foundation ensures you get the best results possible from cosmetic dental procedures. That’s where dental implants come in. Dr. Milan recommends it for many of his cosmetic procedures, and he has seen tremendous success with implant dentistry. See this for yourself by calling Birmingham Center for Cosmetic Dentistry near Rochester, MI. We look forward to working with you.
Want to Know More about Dental Implants? Call (248) 644-2136 to Speak with Our Rochester, MI Cosmetic Dentistry Office
- Dental Implants Oakland County MI
- Dental Implants Northville MI
- Dental Implants Ann Arbor MI
- Dental Implants near You
- Dental Implants Novi MI
- Dental Implants Grosse Pointe MI
- Dental Implants Michigan
- Dental Implants Bloomfield Hills MI
- Dental Implants Troy MI
- Dental Implants Birmingham MI
- Dental Implants Beverly Hills MI
- Dental Implants Rochester Hills MI
- Dental Implants Milford MI
- Dental Implants South Lyon MI
- Dental Implants West Bloomfield MI
- Dental Implants Royal Oak MI