If you have one or more missing teeth or will soon be having a tooth extracted, you may be thinking about tooth replacement options. Most patients have a choice in this decision, usually comparing the benefits of implants versus other solutions, like dentures and bridges. Though not everyone will be a good candidate for dental implants, those who are will experience a more secure and long-lasting solution when choosing implants.
LONG LASTING RESULTS
At our practice, we highly recommend dental implants whenever possible. There are many reasons for getting dental implants. In most cases, a patient has already lost one or more teeth due to tooth decay, periodontitis or some type of physical trauma.
simple and successful
PHASE 1: CONSULTATION
Speak directly with Dr. Milan about dental implants and receive a cosmetic dentistry plan tailored to your smile.
PHASE 2: PLACEMENT
Receive your dental implants to prepare for replacement teeth. Dr. Milan uses the most advanced tools and techniques.
PHASE 3: RESTORATION
Complete your dental restoration with a custom-laid porcelain crown, dental bridge, or set of dentures.
what are my options?
SERVING THESE LOCAL AREAS AND MANY OTHERS
- Dental Implants Oakland County MI
- Dental Implants Northville MI
- Dental Implants Ann Arbor MI
- Dental Implants near You
- Dental Implants Novi MI
- Dental Implants Grosse Pointe MI
- Dental Implants Michigan
- Dental Implants Bloomfield Hills MI
- Dental Implants Troy MI
- Dental Implants Birmingham MI
- Dental Implants Beverly Hills MI
- Dental Implants Rochester Hills MI
- Dental Implants Milford MI
- Dental Implants South Lyon MI
- Dental Implants West Bloomfield MI
- Dental Implants Royal Oak MI
- Dental Implants Rochester MI