Dental Implants near Ann Arbor MI
If you’re getting any sort of tooth replacement, we highly recommend securing it with a dental implant. This is a specially-crafted post that locks into your jawbone, creating a firm footing that closely matches your natural teeth roots. Dr. Milan is an experienced periodontist who provides dental implants near Ann Arbor MI. He can evaluate your smile to determine if dental implants are right for you.
To learn more about implant dentistry or to schedule a consultation, contact Birmingham Center for Cosmetic Dentistry: (248) 644-2136.
Why Dental Implants Are the Superior Choice for Cosmetic Dentistry
Why are dental implants highly recommended? Because they are far superior to the alternatives. For example, if you are getting a dental bridge, the bridge will be secured to neighboring teeth around your missing tooth. Those teeth will need to be reshaped to make room for the bridge. Over time, the bone in the missing area will start to recede because there is no root there to support it.
With a dental implant, there is no damage done to surrounding teeth. Your bone will grow around the implant to fortify your jaw and lock your tooth in place. Rather than getting a bridge, all you need is a crown attached to the dental implant. The results last significantly longer, and they look and feel like your natural teeth.
- Dental Implants Are the Most Accurate Replicas of Your Natural Teeth Roots
- Firmly Secure Crowns, Bridges and Dentures in Place to Extend the Life of Your Tooth Replacement
- Fortify Your Jawbone and Prevent Bone Recession
- Restore Your Smile with Long-Lasting, Customized Solutions
- Work with a Trusted Dental Implant Surgeon near Ann Arbor MI
- Reduce Damage to Adjacent Teeth
- Get a Secure, Stress-Free Smile You Don’t Have to Worry about
Getting a dental implant is a multi-step process. It starts with a consultation with Dr. Milan. He will evaluate the best option for your smile restoration. If your jawbone is not sturdy enough to support a dental implant, he will recommend a bone graft to build up that area. This procedure will be followed by the installation of the dental implant, and later on, an abutment to secure the crown to. In the end, you will have a beautiful new tooth that perfectly blends with the rest of your smile, all thanks to the quality craftsmanship Dr. Milan has to offer.
For More Information about Dental Implants near Ann Arbor MI, Call (248) 644-2136
- Dental Implants Oakland County MI
- Dental Implants Northville MI
- Dental Implants near You
- Dental Implants Novi MI
- Dental Implants Grosse Pointe MI
- Dental Implants Michigan
- Dental Implants Bloomfield Hills MI
- Dental Implants Troy MI
- Dental Implants Birmingham MI
- Dental Implants Beverly Hills MI
- Dental Implants Rochester Hills MI
- Dental Implants Milford MI
- Dental Implants South Lyon MI
- Dental Implants West Bloomfield MI
- Dental Implants Royal Oak MI
- Dental Implants Rochester MI