Teeth Whitening in Michigan
Ready to brighten your smile by several shades? Or would you prefer a permanent whitening solution, such as porcelain veneers? Either way, our talented team at Birmingham Center for Cosmetic Dentistry is here to assist you. We offer personalized cosmetic dentistry, durable dental implants, hand-laid veneers, and top-of-the-line teeth whitening in Michigan. Treat yourself to a stunning smile you can’t wait to show off.
- Beautiful Results from Professional Teeth Whitening
- Permanent Teeth Whitening with Porcelain Veneers
- Custom Cosmetic Dentistry Plans for Every Client
- Aftercare Teeth Whitening Solutions, Such as Take-Home Touchup Kits
- Non-Judgmental Dentistry from a Leading Cosmetic Dentist in Michigan
If you’d like a consultation for teeth whitening in Michigan, contact us at (248) 644-2136.
What to Expect from Professional Teeth Whitening
Getting your teeth whitened is a quick and comfortable process. Here is a look at what you can expect along the way:
- During Your Consultation, You Can Talk to Dr. Milan One-on-One to Determine Which Teeth Whitening Process Is Right for You
- At the Beginning of the Appointment, You’ll Get a Thorough Teeth Cleaning That Sets the Foundation for Teeth Whitening
- A Solution Will Be Applied to Your Gums to Protect Them during the Procedure
- A Whitening Agent Will Go on the Surface of Your Teeth, and It Will Activate over Several Minutes
- The Whitening Agent and Gum Protection Gets Rinsed off
- You Will See Some Instant Results, But Your Teeth Will Continue to Whiten for 48 Hours
You may experience some teeth sensitivity after whitening, up to two days. We recommend avoiding drinks that could stain your teeth, such as coffee, wine and soda. Your teeth will be most susceptible to stains within the first 48 hours. After that, you may eat and drink as normal, enjoying your beautifully white smile! Contact us at (248) 644-2136 to learn more about teeth whitening in Michigan.
Get a Personalized Cosmetic Dentistry Plan
Wondering if teeth whitening is right for you? Are you a good candidate for teeth whitening? Is there a better solution to help you reach your goals? We will address these questions and more during your consultation. Reach out to us to get a custom cosmetic dentistry plan from Dr. Milan.
Birmingham Center for Cosmetic Dentistry
555 S. Old Woodward
Birmingham, MI 48009