Birmingham Center for Cosmetic Dentistry offers cutting-edge teeth whitening near Rochester Hills MI. From a simple smile refresh to a total smile transformation, we can create a teeth whitening plan to align with your goals. Our office is located at:
Birmingham Center for Cosmetic Dentistry
555 S. Old Woodward
Birmingham, MI 48009
Give us a call at (248) 644-2136 to schedule your teeth whitening appointment.
Whiten up to 8 Shades in Just One Visit!
There are different types of teeth whitening, each with its own level of effectiveness. Some dental bleaching services whiten rapidly during the appointment, while others whiten gradually with repeat treatments. We can find the perfect plan for your specific goals.
- State-of-the-Art Whitening Programs That Are Customized to Fit Your Goals
- Zoom Whitening Eliminates Years of Surface Stains in Just One Sitting
- Results Get Even Better after 48 Hours
- Take-Home Teeth Whitening Trays with Dentist-Grade Bleaching Solution
- Permanent Smile Brightening with Porcelain Veneers and Lumineers
- Professional Teeth Cleaning and Oral Exams to Keep Your Smile Looking Its Absolute Best
Is In-Office Teeth Whitening Better Than OTC Whitening Products?
Most clients find that in-office teeth whitening is far superior to over-the-counter whitening products. In fact, the American Dental Association states that ” OTC products may take significantly longer than either of the other options to achieve similar levels of whitening.” The “other options” include whitening at the dentist office and professional-grade solutions that you can take home from the dentist.
Whitening toothpaste is fine for general whitening maintenance, but if you want a whiter smile fast, you can’t beat teeth whitening from a cosmetic dentist. Contact Dr. Milan’s Teeth Whitening Spa at (248) 644-2136 to schedule your consultation.
Other Lifechanging Smile Solutions from Birmingham Center for Cosmetic Dentistry
In addition to dental bleaching and take-home whitening kits, we provide:
- Dental Bonding to Restore a Single Tooth (Chipping, Gap Repair, Trauma Discoloration, etc.)
- Dentures and Prosthetic Dental Arches, Anchored by High-Quality Dental Implants
- Custom-Made Crowns and Bridges That Are Color-Matched to Blend with Your Smile
- Routine Dental Care from a Dentist’s Dentist
- Gum Disease Treatment and Sedation Dentistry
- Invisible Braces That Shift Your Smile into the Ideal Placement
- Porcelain Veneers, Composite Veneers and Lumineers for Teeth Whitening
- Advanced Teeth Whitening near Rochester Hills MI