Want a smile transformation through veneers or Lumineers? If so, you’re probably looking for the best dentist for Lumineers near Troy MI. Dr. Milan from Birmingham Center for Cosmetic Dentistry has an outstanding reputation in this community. He is considered a pioneer in the industry, and many dentists see Dr. Milan for their own smile needs. Our top-rated cosmetic dentist office provides:
- Porcelain Veneers and Lumineers for Beautiful Smile Makeovers
- Dental Implants That Support Artificial Teeth
- Crowns and Bridges That Are Seamlessly Matched to Fit Your Smile
- Invisible Braces to Straighten Your Smile in a Natural-Looking Way
- Gorgeous Dentures That Are Designed to Look Like Your Real Teeth
- A Full-Service Teeth Whitening Spa near Troy MI
- Comprehensive Cosmetic Dentistry from a Renowned Dentist for Lumineers
If you’d like a consultation for Lumineers or any other cosmetic dentistry program, contact Dr. Milan’s office at (248) 644-2136.
Got Questions about Lumineers? We’ve Got Answers!
Lumineers are much thinner than veneers and thus require less prep work. They may not address all smile concerns, but they do a great job at brightening and contouring your teeth. During your consultation with Dr. Milan, you can ask any questions you have about the process and figure out if Lumineers are the best path for you.
- Find out If Lumineers Can Properly Fulfill Your Smile Goals
- Explore Other Cosmetic Dentistry Services to Create a Custom Plan for Your Smile
- Work with a Top-Rated Dentist for Lumineers near Troy MI
- Compare Lumineers vs. Porcelain Veneers to See Which Option Suits You Best
- Evaluate the Cost of Lumineers and Other Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
- Enjoy World-Class Care from the Outstanding Staff at Birmingham Center for Cosmetic Dentistry
Many clients travel from out of town to work with Dr. Milan. If this is the case for you, we can arrange for lodging at the boutique Townsend Hotel right down the road. Contact (248) 644-2136 to speak with our client coordinator.
How to Preserve Your Lumineers for Years to Come
Routine dentist appointments and daily brushing and flossing are essential for Lumineers. The maintenance isn’t much different than what you’d expect with your natural teeth, but you may need to see your cosmetic dentist for an occasional checkup. If there are any issues, the dentist can address them early on and preserve your stunning smile.
Birmingham Center for Cosmetic Dentistry
555 S. Old Woodward
Birmingham, MI 48009