Dentist for Lumineers in Michigan
On the hunt for the best dentist for Lumineers in Michigan? Dr. Milan offers personalized service and precision applications, all in an elite cosmetic dentist office. His work is known throughout the country because of his artistic talent with porcelain veneers, Lumineers and composite veneers. With Dr. Milan’s help, you can achieve the exact smile you’ve always wanted.
- A Top-Rated Dentist Clients Travel to See
- Custom Smile Solutions That Are Contoured for Your Facial Features
- Premium Cosmetic Dentistry, Including Porcelain Veneers, Lumineers and Advanced Teeth Whitening
- Comprehensive Care for Every Step of Your Journey
- Friendly Service, Superior Results and a Comfortable Setting for Smile Makeovers
Call (248) 644-2136 to learn more about Lumineers and the other cosmetic dentistry services we have to offer.
Dr. Milan Is a Well-Known Dentist for Lumineers in Michigan
Throughout his career, Dr. Milan has developed a world-class reputation for his cosmetic dentistry techniques. He is a pioneer in the industry, and clients travel great distances to work with him. If you need lodging accommodations during your smile makeover, the boutique Townsend Hotel is a short walk away from our office. Our client coordinator would be happy to arrange a room for you.
Birmingham Center for Cosmetic Dentistry
555 S. Old Woodward
Birmingham, MI 48009
Contact us at (248) 644-2136 to schedule your consultation with Dr. Milan or to speak with the intake coordinator about hotel accommodations.
Luxury Cosmetic Dentistry That’s Personalized for Each Client
There are many ways to achieve the perfect smile. Lumineers may be a great fit for you, or there may be a different approach that yields better results. Dr. Milan will go over your options during your consultation to find the ideal cosmetic dentistry path for you. This is why he is a celebrated dentist for Lumineers in Michigan. He cares about his clients and aims to help each person achieve his or her goals.
Some of our most sought-after services include:
- Multiple Teeth Whitening Programs Available Based on Your Goals
- Dental Bonding to Correct Gaps and Targeted Smile Concerns
- Dental Implants to Support Custom Crowns and Bridges
- Beautiful Dentures That Look and Feel Natural
- Invisible Braces That Align Your Smile Quickly and Effectively
- Restorative Dentistry and Full Mouth Rehabilitation
- And Other Personalized Services