Restorative Dentistry near Troy MI
Smiles age just like any other part of your body. This can result in pain, discomfort, low self-esteem, and other side effects, depending on the way your smile adjusts. Birmingham Center for Cosmetic Dentistry offers restorative dentistry near Troy MI. Our advanced solutions can rehabilitate your smile and enhance your confidence at the same time.
Restorative dentistry services may include the following:
- Crown and Filling Replacement
- Painless Laser Treatments
- Dental Implants with Bone Grafting When Needed
- Smile Contouring
- Gum Treatment
- Restorative Solutions for Worn Teeth
- Dental Bonding
- Coordinating Cosmetic Dentistry Plans
If you are interested in a dental restoration consultation, please call (248) 644-2136 to schedule an appointment. You will receive one-on-one care and answers to all your questions.
Restore Your Smile and Your Confidence
Did you know that smiling can boost your self-confidence and mood? Smiling triggers your brain to release serotonin, which is a chemical that makes you feel happy. The more you smile, the happier you feel!
If you’re embarrassed about your current smile, there are a number of treatment paths available to you. Dr. Milan will assess your goals and smile concerns to personalize a restorative dentistry plan for you.
- Realign Parts of Your Smile That Have Shifted out of Place
- Reverse the Toll Aging Has Taken on Your Smile
- Boost Your Confidence with a Custom Smile Makeover Using Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry near Troy MI
- Reduce the Pain and Discomfort That Come with Dental Aging
- Enhance and Preserve Your Smile’s Function to Prevent Future Issues
- Correct Old Dental Repairs That Have Reached the End of Their Lifespan
You can enjoy a comfortable, supportive, and judgment-free experience from start to finish. Contact Dr. Milan’s office at (248) 644-2136 to learn more about restorative dentistry near Troy MI.
Customize Your Smile Makeover with Personalized Care from a Leading Cosmetic Dentist
Cosmetic and restorative dentistry often work hand-in-hand. Your dentist can make cosmetic adjustments to your smile while they improve its function and alignment. Birmingham Center for Cosmetic Dentistry offers comprehensive solutions for your smile needs. We can help you achieve your aesthetic goals, whether you want an all-new smile or a slightly modified version of your current smile. Our office is conveniently located at:
Birmingham Center for Cosmetic Dentistry
555 S. Old Woodward
Birmingham, MI 48009