Ready to transform your smile and your confidence? Dr. Milan is proud to offer premium cosmetic dentistry services, including Lumineers for teeth whitening. Whether you want a subtle change or a completely new smile, Dr. Milan has customizable solutions for you.
Birmingham Center for Cosmetic Dentistry
555 S. Old Woodward
Birmingham, MI 48009
Contact our office at (248) 644-2136 to learn more about Lumineers for teeth whitening near Rochester Hills MI.
How Do Lumineers Compare to Other Teeth Whitening Programs?
There are many ways to whiten your smile. Lumineers might be the perfect option, or there may be something better out there for you. Here is some information to help you make an informed decision:
- Lumineers Do Not Require the Same Tooth Prep as Porcelain Veneers
- Lumineers Can Contour Your Teeth to a More Ideal Shape – Teeth Whitening Will Not Change Your Teeth Shape
- Zoom Whitening Can Brighten Your Smile in Short 15 Minute Sessions
- The Procedure for Lumineers and Porcelain Veneers Is Longer Than Teeth Whitening, But the Results Last Longer
- Cost Differences between Teeth Whitening Methods Vary Based on Application Frequency and Other Factors
- Dr. Milan Can Help You Choose the Ideal Whitening Solution for Your Smile
To schedule a consultation or appointment at Dr. Milan’s Teeth Whitening Spa, please contact (248) 644-2136.
Are Lumineers Safe for Teeth Whitening?
DenMat, the manufacturer behind Lumineers, has been crafting dental veneers since 1984. The Lumineers brand was established in 2004, and the company has continued to perfect its product over time. Lumineers do not require drilling for installation, and they can be removed in the future. If you’ve been thinking about using Lumineers for teeth whitening, rest assured that this is a safe option.
Lifechanging Cosmetic Dentistry in a Spa-Like Environment
Birmingham Center for Cosmetic Dentistry offers a comprehensive suite of services, including:
- Lumineers, Dental Veneers and Porcelain Veneers
- Restorative Dental Bonding That Blends Seamlessly with Your Natural Teeth
- High-End Teeth Whitening Solutions with Long-Lasting Results
- Partial Dentures, Complete Dentures and Prosthetic Dental Arches
- Durable Dental Implants That Secure Replacement Teeth to Your Jawbone
- Custom-Made Crowns and Dental Bridges
- Elite Dental Care Long after Your Smile Makeover
- Invisalign and Other Invisible Braces That Shift Your Smile without Metal Wires
- Gentle Sedation Dentistry and Gum Disease Treatment
- And Many Other Cosmetic Dentistry Services