Composite Veneers in Michigan
Composite veneers have the power to transform your smile and your confidence simultaneously. Birmingham Center for Cosmetic Dentistry uses state-of-the-art materials and proven techniques to craft each client’s ideal smile. With porcelain veneers from Dr. Milan, you can…
- Change the Shape of Your Teeth to Perfectly Suit Your Facial Structure
- Correct Minor Misalignment and Gaps between Teeth
- Instantly Brighten Your Smile
- Chew, Speak, and Brush Your Teeth Like Normal
- Enjoy Comprehensive Aftercare Services to Preserve Your Composite Veneers
Would you like a consultation with Dr. Milan and his cosmetic dentistry team? Contact (248) 644-2136 to inquire about composite veneers in Michigan.
Composite Veneers Are Not Dental Crowns
Recently, we’ve noticed an increase in the number of influencers sharing their smile journeys online. They showcase an inaccurate depiction of what the process looks like, and we’re here to set the record straight!
Composite veneers, porcelain veneers, and Lumineers require little-to-no teeth preparation before installation. Your cosmetic dentist will slightly shave down the teeth to make room for the veneer, but your natural teeth remain mostly intact. If you see images of tiny teeth before a cosmetic dentistry makeover, those clients likely are not getting veneers.
These influencers are sharing stages for crown preparation, which does not yield the same effect or long-term oral health. We want you to have a gorgeous smile while still preserving your oral health. Birmingham Center for Cosmetic Dentistry promotes effective, natural-looking, confidence-building cosmetic dentistry services that are customized for every client. If you’d like a consultation to learn about your options, please contact us at (248) 644-2136.
Birmingham Center for Cosmetic Dentistry
555 S. Old Woodward
Birmingham, MI 48009
Dream Smile Makeovers from a Nationally Recognized Cosmetic Dentist
Dr. Milan has well over a decade of experience in smile transformations. Many clients travel to Birmingham to work with Dr. Milan. He is considered a “dentist’s dentist” and proudly offers composite veneers in Michigan. Check out our Before and After Gallery to see samples of Dr. Milan’s artistry.
Here is an overview of our most sought-after services:
- Zoom Teeth Whitening and Advanced Dental Bleaching Techniques
- Premium Porcelain Veneers, Lumineers, and Composite Veneers in Michigan
- Preventative Dentistry in a Luxury Dentist Office
- Full-Mouth Rehabilitation and Custom Smile Makeovers
- Dental Bonding and Smile Sculpting
- Dental Implants to Secure Crowns and Bridges Directly to Your Jawbone
- Prosthetic Dental Arches and Natural-Looking Dentures
- Invisalign Invisible Braces