Best Dentist for Implants near Troy MI
You’ve decided that a dental implant is the best option for your replacement tooth. Now you want to find the best dentist for implants near Troy MI. It may sound like we’re bragging, but our clients say Dr. Milan is indeed the top periodontist in the area. His work is celebrated in the cosmetic dentistry community and the world of implant dentistry because he has an acute attention to detail.
With the help of dental implants, you can…
- Secure Dental Bridges and Crowns Directly to Your Jawbone
- Significantly Extend the Life of Artificial Teeth
- Fortify Your Smile to Prevent Bone Loss, Tooth Decay and Gum Recession
- Preserve Your Smile Investment with Durable Tooth Implants
- Compare Your Options to Determine If Dental Implants Are Right for You
Give us a call at (248) 644-2136 to learn more about getting dental implants near Troy MI.
Clients Travel Far and Wide to Work with Dr. Milan
When you do great work, word travels fast. Clients come from all corners of Michigan to work with Dr. Milan. Whether you’re in need of porcelain veneers, a custom smile makeover, or the best dentist for implants near Troy MI, this is the place to be. We have a close relationship with the boutique Townsend Hotel just down the road from our office. Our patient coordinator would be happy to arrange accommodations for you.
Birmingham Center for Cosmetic Dentistry
555 S. Old Woodward
Birmingham, MI 48009
Get a Custom Smile That’s Tailored to Your Unique Needs
What if dental implants aren’t right for you? What if there is a different way or better way to achieve your smile goals? Dr. Milan will take all of this into consideration during your in-person consultation. He can evaluate your oral health, aesthetic desires, and cosmetic dentistry needs to provide a custom plan for your dream smile.
- Multiple Levels of Teeth Whitening to Achieve the Exact Look You Want
- Natural-Looking Dental Bonding, Crowns and Bridges
- Gorgeous Porcelain Veneers That Stay White for Life
- Oral Exams, Teeth Cleanings and Preventative Dentistry
- Partial and Complete Dentures That Are Easy to Maintain
- Durable Dental Implants to Lock Replacement Teeth in Place