Not sure if you need a dental implant? Want to learn more about the process? Dr. Milan and his staff want to equip you with the right knowledge to make an informed smile decision.
This is one of the many reasons why clients say Dr. Milan is the best dentist for implants near Royal Oak MI. It’s because he cares about each person individually and wants them to feel confident about their decisions.
- Get a One-on-One Consultation to Find out If a Dental Implant Is Right for You
- Receive a Custom Treatment Plan for Your Smile Makeover
- Enjoy a Luxury Experience from the Moment You Set Foot in Our Cosmetic Dentist Office
- Work with a Renowned Periodontist and a Pioneer in the Industry
- Continue Your Smile Journey with Teeth Cleanings, Oral Exams and Routine Maintenance at Birmingham Center for Cosmetic Dentistry
To schedule your dental implant consultation, please call (248) 644-2136.
Personalized Care and Cutting-Edge Solutions from an Experienced Dentist for Implants
Dr. Milan is a pioneer in cosmetic dentistry and implant dentistry. In fact, many clients travel long distances just to work with him. If you’re planning a trip like this, we would be happy to arrange lodging accommodations at the nearby Townsend Hotel. This boutique hotel is just down the road from our office, and we trust them to care for our clients.
Birmingham Center for Cosmetic Dentistry
555 S. Old Woodward
Birmingham, MI 48009
Plan a Dream Smile Transformation That Fits Your Lifestyle and Goals
Your life is one-of-a-kind, and your smile should be too! Dr. Milan can recommend the best path for you, whether it’s a custom bridge with a dental implant or a completely different solution. Some of our most sought-after services include:
- Dr. Milan’s Teeth Whitening Spa near Royal Oak MI
- Porcelain Bridges, All-Porcelain Crowns and Natural-Looking Dentures
- Durable Dental Implants and Gentle Tooth Extractions
- Invisalign Clear Braces and Other Invisible Braces
- Composite Veneers, Porcelain Veneers and Lumineers
- Sedation Dentistry, Gum Disease Treatment and Full Mouth Rehabilitation
- Top-of-the-Line Smile Makeovers from a Leading Cosmetic Dentist
If you’re ready to start your smile switch-up, call (248) 644-2136 to book your consultation.
How Common Are Dental Implants?
Approximately 5.7% of U.S. adults with at least one missing tooth have a dental implant. This number is projected to jump to 17% by 2026, and it could be as high as 23%. Every year, new innovations allow for better dentistry solutions with longer lasting results. Birmingham Center for Cosmetic Dentistry stays ahead of the trends to deliver top-of-the-line periodontics to Royal Oak MI and surrounding areas.