Dental Veneers in Michigan
Dental veneers have become an increasingly popular way to achieve a dream smile. If you’re unsatisfied with the size, shape, or color of your teeth, veneers may be the solution for you. There are several factors that determine if you’re a good candidate for veneers. We can assess these factors during your consultation and create a custom plan for your smile.
- Contour Your Smile to Perfectly Complement Your Features
- Get a Natural-Looking Smile Makeover That’s Customized to Your Ideal Aesthetic
- Subtly Correct Gaps, Size Discrepancies, and Minor Misalignment
- Work with a Top-Tier Cosmetic Dentist That People Travel to See
- Explore a Full Suite of Cosmetic Dentistry Solutions from the Birmingham Center for Cosmetic Dentistry
Our cosmetic dentist office provides premium dental veneers in Michigan. We are proud to serve clients throughout the state, and many travel just to get a smile makeover from Dr. Milan. Contact us at (248) 644-2136 to start your journey.
Dental Veneers – A Modern Solution for Smile Insecurity
According to a recent study, 42% of adults say their smile is the first thing they would change about their bodies. Smile insecurity is increasingly prevalent, and it may impact your quality of life. Dental veneers have the power to change all that. You can reshape, recolor, and restructure your smile however you like.
The first step is a consultation at our cosmetic dentist office, located at:
Birmingham Center for Cosmetic Dentistry
555 S. Old Woodward
Birmingham, MI 48009
Dr. Milan can go over your smile makeover options to determine if dental veneers are right for you.
In addition to dental veneers, we provide dental bonding, crowns, dental implants, invisible braces, Zoom teeth whitening, full mouth rehabilitation, sedation dentistry, dentures, and complete smile makeovers. Your custom smile is closer than you realize! Call (248) 644-2136 to schedule a cosmetic dentistry consultation.
How to Choose the Right Dental Veneers for Your Needs
There is more than one path to a new smile. We can help you navigate this tough terrain. When you’re ready to get dental veneers in Michigan, our knowledgeable staff will be there to support you. Here are some tips to guide your decision:
- Compare Different Types of Dental Veneers, Such as Porcelain Veneers and Lumineers
- Lumineers Are Thinner and Less Expensive, But There Are Limitations to What They Can Do
- Porcelain Veneers Are Stronger but Require More Prep Work Than Lumineers
- Discuss Your Goals and Lifestyle to Find the Best Dental Veneers for Your Smile
- Maybe the Answer Isn’t Veneers! Explore Other Cosmetic Dentistry Solutions
- Get Honest Answers to All Your Questions So You Can Make an Informed Decision